Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Bye Bye London (and Blog)

As I write this, it's already over a week since I left London for Moscow. Sorry, there were a couple of places I wanted to post about before drawing the line under this blog - at least for now.

I've really enjoyed chronicalling my restaurant habit over the last couple of years, and want to thank you all for reading and commenting.

As I am now discovering, Moscow also has lots of exciting restaurants to offer (as well as lots of very over-priced ones). If anyone has any suggestions of where I should try here, please let me know!



For now I leave you with a snap of my last London meal - a surprisingly decent eggs benedict and a glass of prosecco at The Tin Goose in Heathrow's Terminal 1.

Good bye and bon apetit.
Slonik
x

2 comments:

Niamheen said...

Oh wow! Exciting.

Best of luck. I'll miss reading your blog :-(

Niamh (Eat Like a Girl)

Anonymous said...

all the best in moscow.Loved the blog